Asian Avenue Magazine Event Supporting Local Asian Businesses
TGIFL! Thank Goodness It’s Friday Lunch!
Asian Avenue is excited to announce ‘Asian Eats To-Go’ to support our locally-owned Asian restaurants/shops!
Our first lunch box will be available on Friday, August 14!
Asian Eats To Go | Friday, August 14, from 11:30am-12:30pm
Pick Up at Tea Street | 4090 E Mississippi Ave, Denver, CO 80246
For $25, enjoy your Asian-inspired lunch while supporting local Asian business owners!
1) Kokoro Japanese Restaurant (https://kokororestaurants.com) – Owned by Mas Torito (Japanese American)
One Rice Bowl and Edamame
2) Tea Street (https://www.teastreetdenver.com) – Owned by Patrick/Victoria Lam (Chinese American)
3) Milk Roll Creamery (https://fb.com/milkrollcreamery) – Owned by Mary Nguyen (Vietnamese American)
One Mini Rolled Ice Cream Cup
Looking for a way to support our local Asian restaurants/cafes? We are teaming up with local restaurants to put together “ASIAN EATS TO-GO” boxes! Friday, August 14 from 11:30am-12:30pm For $25, enjoy your Asian-inspired lunch while supporting local Asian business owners!
1) @kokorobowl – One Rice Bowl and Edamame
2) @teastreetdenver – One Tea Drink
3) @milkrollcreamery – One Rolled Ice Cream Cup
Here’s how to participate:
1. ORDER: Link to form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE40nzzpuhGvnNPXLUD_W69EDpzNKdYsJnWmBAUPrt93K5tA/viewform
FORM CLOSES THURSDAY 8/13 at 6PM MDT!
2. PAY: Venmo $25 to @asianavemag The $25 is all inclusive but if you would like to tip extra, we will split it amongst our featured shops!
3. PICK UP: Get your Asian Eats To-Go box on Friday, August 14 between 11:30am to 12:30pm at Tea Street
Your order will support these three businesses during this difficult COVID time, with the extra proceeds going to our Asian seniors meal delivery service.