Unfortunately due to no public gatherings this summer we had to postpone/cancel our June & July Concerts for now. We aren’t even allowed to get a permit and the shopping center at this time can’t say they will allow it.
If things change then we will be able to reschedule the concerts for a later date & possible change the venue to the Stampede.
The board has not canceled the @Tunisia August concert or the @Dotsero concert at the @Stampede but we will keep you all updated. We are hoping by August we will be allowed to host public events