Fired Up: I Want to Start a Business!
Speaker(s): Neil Pollard, SBDC Certified Consultant
– Those who have an idea for a business or are in business less than 1 year.
– Required before one-on-one consulting.
– Ideal webinar if you plan to start a business during the COVID-19 pandemic
– Is Business Ownership for Me? (nuts and bolts)
– Who is My Customer and Will They Buy from Me? (market research)
– What Legal, Licensing, Permits and Insurance do I Need? (requirements for starting)
– How Can I Set Up My Business for Success? (building the business model)
This will be an interactive workshop for those interested in making sure they have all the necessary tools in place to launch their business.
NOTE: The Colorado Business Resource Book will be referenced during the webinar. Consider going to this link prior to the the class:
https://www.ColoradoBusiness ResourceBook.com (copy and paste into your browser).
Please register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
1) Register by clicking the button below;
2) Receive an email with GoToMeeting JOIN instructions.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Fee: No Cost