FIRST WATCH EXPANDS BAR PROGRAM IN DENVER AREA
WITH FRESH, CURATED COCKTAIL OFFERINGS
TO ROUND OUT ANY BREAKFAST, BRUNCH OR LUNCH
WHO: First Watch, the daytime café serving breakfast, brunch and lunch daily from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at nearly 400 locations nationwide, is expanding its curated Bar Program in the Denver area with a menu of fresh-juiced alcoholic beverages now available at the Highlands Ranch and Village on the Park First Watch restaurants. The greater Denver area is home to 11 First Watch restaurants, with units also located in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs and Grand Junction.
WHAT: The Bar Program now featured at the Highlands Ranch and Village on the Park First Watch locations includes the following alcoholic beverage offerings:
· Cinnamon Toast Cereal Milk – Coconut Rum, cold brew coffee, coconut milk and agave nectar make for a delicious, sweet cocktail that will remind you of your favorite cereal
· Million Dollar Bloody Mary – Gluten Free Vodka, house made Bloody Mary mix and a strip of First Watch’s signature Million Dollar Bacon
· Morning Glory – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh orange juice, lemon, turmeric, organic ginger and agave nectar
· Pomegranate Sunrise – Camarena Tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime and agave nectar
· Vodka Kale Tonic – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh juiced kale, Fuji apple, English cucumber and lemon
OTHER BEVERAGE OFFERINGS
· Mimosa – 100% cold squeezed orange juice and Barefoot Bubbly Brute Cuvée
· Sparkling – Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée
WHEN/WHERE: The following Denver area First Watch locations now feature the Bar Program:
NEW: First Watch – Village on the Park NEW: First Watch – Highlands Ranch
2406 S Parker Road 9344 Dorchester St.
Aurora, CO 80231 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
First Watch Bar Program also available at:
First Watch – Northglenn First Watch – Arvada
100 E. 120th Ave. 7450B West 52nd Ave.
Northglenn, CO 80233 Arvada, CO 80002
First Watch – Ralston
12325 W 64th Ave.
Arvada, CO 80004
MORE: First Watch is a high-growth daytime restaurant concept serving made-to-order breakfast, brunch and lunch using fresh ingredients. A recipient of more than 300 local “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as pancakes, omelets, sandwiches and salads, alongside specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was recognized as Nation’s Restaurant News’ top Consumer Pick in the breakfast category as well as the coffee category for its Project Sunrise coffee program in 2019. It was also named one of TripAdvisor’s Best Restaurant Chains for 2019 and one of Business Intelligence Group’s Best Places to Work in 2018. There are more than 395 First Watch restaurants in 29 states, and the restaurant concept is majority owned by Advent International, one of the world’s largest private-equity firms. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
CONTACT: Gina Merianos, First Watch Restaurants [email protected]
# # #