Sep. 25, 2020
Fri 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Facilitated by Aurora-South Metro SBDC
Topic: Tax Planning
Small Business Essentials
- Withholding Estimator
- Identity Theft & Scams targeted to businesses & employers
Interacting with the IRS
- Examination Process – Audits
- Collection Process – Payments
- Employee vs Contract Labor & 1099 Issuance
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
Hearing All Voices Hear from local Business Owners Community on concerns with:
- Filing or payment requirements
- Forms and/or notices
- Interactions with examiners and/or officers
- Language barriers and other concerns
- Click the Register button below. Pre-register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
- A link to join the GoToWebinar event will be sent upon pre-registration;
- Follow link to enter your name and email at GoToWebinar;
- Receive an email with a JOIN button (and telephone # if you prefer to call in) for the day of the event.
Fee: No Cost
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.