*The December 2021 board meeting is a call with our BID attorney, Spencer Fane, to certify the 4.5 mill levy, adopt the 2022 BID budget, and adopt any resolutions for 2022.
This is a shorter meeting and regular board meetings will resume on January 20, 2022.
The Havana BID requests that attendees join us for a 10am public board meeting time, but please try to log in or call in 5 minutes prior at 9:55am so that we can start the meeting on time.
The meeting’s agenda will be posted closer to the date of the board meeting on our website at www.OnHavanaStreet.com
The Havana BID’s board meetings are public meetings and recorded.
Havana Businesses, stakeholders and community members are welcomed to join us.
The Havana BID’s Public Board Meetings are at 10 A.M., 3rd Thursday of each month via Go To Meeting due to no large public gathering and Covid 19 safety precautions. However, the December 2021’s board meeting will be hosted on the 2nd Thursday of the month due to deadlines for the 2022 BID budget.
You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.) United States: +1 (669) 224-3412 – One-touch: tel:+16692243412,,425389565#
Access Code: 425-389-565
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/425389565
· Thursday, January 21, 2021
· Thursday, February 18, 2021
· Thursday, March 18, 2021
· Thursday, April 15, 2021
· Thursday, May 20, 2021
· Thursday, June 17, 2021
· Thursday, July 15, 2021
· Thursday, August 19, 2021
· Thursday, September 16, 2021
· Thursday, October 21, 2021
· Thursday, November 18, 2021 – Annual Stakeholders’ Meeting
· *Thursday, December 9, 2021 – 2022 Budget Conference Call with Spencer Fane, *Note: This meeting is the 2nd Thursday of December 2021
· *Thursday, December 16, 2021 – Board Marketing Meeting, *Note: This is not a board quorum required meeting & the public is welcomed to attend.
2022 Havana Business Improvement District – On Havana Street Board Meeting Dates