2022 Havana BID – On Havana Street Annual Business Stakeholder Meeting
*November 2022’s Havana BID Board of Directors meeting is the Havana Business Improvement District’s Annual Meeting.
2022 Update and 2023 Operational Plan
Crime Stats Report as of 11.5.2022
*Annual Meeting Presentation Slides PDF
Annual Meeting Presentation Slides in PowerPoint
Annual Meeting Slides in PNG for Stampede AV
Financials Available Upon Request
We will share our 2022 Annual Report, what we accomplished in 2022, and what we plan for 2023.
This is also an opportunity for businesses to network safely in-person at The Stampede with a complimentary lunch.
APD leadership and Havana PAR officers will also be in attendance: Division Chief Carlson, Commander Jackson, Captain Hanifin, Lieutenant Shaker, and Officers Knox, Crump, Burke, Hargrove and SGT Thomas Graham.
Havana Businesses, stakeholders and community members are welcome to join us. RSVPs are required for lunch catering.
The Havana BID’s Public Board Meeting will begin at at 11A.M Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
Note the date and time change due to schedule conflicts with community events on 11/17/2022.
If you have challenges with the RSVP form then please RSVP by email to Chance at [email protected] or text her your first and last name, company name, phone and email at 720-788-8986.
We will be catering an Argentinian lunch and need a headcount. Please share any dietary restrictions.
RSVPs are due before Wednesday, November 9, 2022 to place a catering order.
Share the networking event with others on Facebook here.
The Havana BID requests that attendees join us for a 11am public board meeting time.
The meeting’s agenda, annual report and presentation will be posted closer to the date of the board meeting on our website at www.OnHavanaStreet.com
***We will do our best to host a hybrid event with an in-person meeting at the Stampede and the Go To Meeting option virtually.
***11am Havana Business Improvement District Virtual Meeting Details:
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 849-125-165
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/849125165
2022 Havana Business Improvement District – On Havana Street Board Meeting Dates
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 – rescheduled to September 22, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 – Annual Stakeholders’ Meeting
- *Thursday, December 8, 2022 – 2023 Budget Conference Call with Spencer Fane – *Note 2nd Thursday in December
- *Thursday, December 15, 2022 – Board Marketing Meeting – Note *not a quorum required meeting
2023 Havana Business Improvement District – On Havana Street Board Meeting Dates
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Thursday, May 18, 2023
- Thursday, June 15, 2023
- Thursday, July 20, 2023
- Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- *Wednesday, November 15, 2023 – Annual Stakeholders’ Meeting at The Stampede
- *Thursday, December 7, 2023 – 2024 Budget Conference Call with Spencer Fane (2nd Thursday), 2024 Budget Deadline on 12.15.2023
- Thursday, December 15, 2023 – Board Marketing Meeting