The Havana BID requests that attendees join us for a 10am public board meeting time, but please try to log in or call in 5 minutes prior at 9:55am so that we can start the meeting on time.
*Board Meeting Documents to be uploaded closer to the date of the meeting.
*Financials available by Request
The Havana BID’s board meetings are public meetings and recorded.
Havana Businesses, stakeholders and community members are welcomed to join us.
The Havana BID’s Public Board Meetings are at 10 A.M., 3rd Thursday of each month via Go To Meeting, *unless otherwise notified.
Quarterly HBID Networking events will be hosted for stakeholders to network and engage with community partners and resources.
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 849-125-165
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/849125165
1. 10am on Thursday, January 18th, 2024
2. 10am on Thursday, February 15th, 2024
3. 10am on Thursday, March 21st, 2024
4. 10am on Thursday, April 18th, 2024
5. 10am on Thursday, May 16th, 2024
6. 10am on Thursday, June 20th, 2024
7. 10am on Thursday, July 18th, 2024 – 2025 Budget Draft & Discussion
8. 10am on Thursday, August 15th, 2024 – 2025 Budget Draft & Discussion
9. 10am on *Thursday, September 12th, 2024 – The 2025 Budget and Operational Plan Discussion & Vote – HBID Board Meeting one week earlier on 2nd Thursday to accommodate for the City of Aurora budget submission deadline on 9/30/2024.
10. 10am on Thursday, October 17th, 2024
11. *11-1pm on *Thursday, November 14th, 2024 – Havana Business Improvement District’s Annual Meeting In-Person at The Stampede at 2430 S Havana Street + Public Hearing for 2025 Budget and HBID Resolutions Approval with Spencer Fane
*Time and Date Update: 11-1pm, *HBID Board Meeting one week earlier on 2nd Thursday to accommodate for the holidays and other community events. RSVP Required to order a catered lunch.
12. *10am on Thursday, December 5th, 2024 – *Optional 2025 Budget and HBID Resolutions Approval with Spencer Fane – just in case Arapahoe County’s Certifications of the AV’s are delayed
13. *Thursday, December 19th, 2024 – *Optional Marketing Meeting/Havana BID Board Dinner TBA